CRM Enrollment Communications Specialist
About Seattle Pacific University:
Founded in 1891, Seattle Pacific University has a long and distinguished history in Christian higher education. Located just minutes from downtown Seattle, SPU seeks to be a premier Christian University fully committed to engaging the culture and changing the world by graduating people of competence and character, becoming people of wisdom, and modeling grace-filled community. Seattle Pacific University seeks applicants committed to its Christian mission. Due to our mission of cultural engagement, SPU is committed to building an excellent and diverse staff and faculty. People from historically underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
The CRM Communications Specialist for Enrollment is a marketing/communications professional whose responsibilities include managing and implementing operations and strategy for Seattle Pacific University's undergraduate and graduate email and SMS enrollment communication efforts. The client portfolio for the CRM communications specialist is focused on undergraduate and graduate recruitment using the constituent relationship management (CRM) system. This person should have the ability to communicate effectively, work independently and accurately, and be exceptionally responsive to the communications needs of SPU's admissions team.
* Works with a cross-department strategy team, manages and deploys strategies for enrollment email campaigning, landing page content development, and SMS campaigning designed to increase inquiry and application conversion.
* Has primary responsibility for all CRM communications and digital content related to campaigns built in Slate.
* Manages the CRM communications coordinator.
* Cultivates through compelling writing and email campaigns, strategy messages that convey SPU's climate of welcome and respect for students of diverse ethnicities, cultures, and backgrounds.
* Collaborates and coordinates with the wider University Communications team for both undergraduate and graduate marketing; crafts messages to ensure coherent messaging and clear calls-to-action throughout campaigns; delivers all communications with accuracy as scheduled.
* Collaborates on print direct mail with the larger University Communications team working on recruitment communications; oversees highly customized print pieces (example: acceptance letters) with exceptional attention to data detail and accuracy.
* Assesses effectiveness of marketing strategies, and utilizes data to inform decision making; provides updates and presentations to the lead engagement strategy team; assesses effectiveness of initiatives and revises/modifies strategies as required.
* Closely collaborates with the enrollment operations department to ensure accessibility and accuracy of student/parent data.
* Strategizes the customer journey related to digital campaigns, coordinating landing pages and integrating the prospective student's web experience. Brings a strong understanding of digital content best practices.
* Writes and edits accurate and compelling content to be used in email, web, and SMS using The Associated Press Stylebook.
* Coordinates several projects simultaneously and meets deadlines reliably, with a strong affinity for accuracy and detail.
* Creates effective partnerships and works collaboratively with a variety of University departments that may include: Enrollment Operations, Student Financial Services, Computer and Information Systems, Institutional Research, Mailing Services, and others.
* Understands and is able to effectively communicate about SPU's distinctives, academic programs, co-curricular activities, athletics, fine and performing arts, Christian faith development, and other aspects of University life.
* Provides Slate training to SPU staff and faculty in coordination with the CRM Communications Coordinator.
* Bachelor's degree in writing, journalism, English, communication, public relations, marketing, or related field.
* Two to three years of experience in marketing automation and/or email campaign communication systems, processes, work flow, databases, etc.
* Commitment to SPU's Christian mission.
* Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends during peak seasons.
* Exceptional client service skills.
* The ability to create effective partnerships/collaborations within the office and across the University. Highly organized and detail orientated.
* Should possess a strong commitment to understanding dynamics of difference; building relationships with students and faculty/staff of ethnically diverse backgrounds; developing culturally responsive communications designed to improve the quality of SPU messaging to relevant core audiences.
Position will remain open until filled.
This is a full time position with excellent benefits. SPU pays the employee premium for medical, dental, and vision insurance. SPU makes contributions to an employee HSA account and to a retirement account after one year of eligibility in the plan. Tuition discount program available for the employee and qualified immediate family members.
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with the online application.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency