CRM Enrollment Communications Coordinator
About Seattle Pacific University:
Founded in 1891, Seattle Pacific University has a long and distinguished history in Christian higher education. Located just minutes from downtown Seattle, SPU seeks to be a premier Christian University fully committed to engaging the culture and changing the world by graduating people of competence and character, becoming people of wisdom, and modeling grace-filled community. Seattle Pacific University seeks applicants committed to its Christian mission. Due to our mission of cultural engagement, SPU is committed to building an excellent and diverse staff and faculty. People from historically underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
The CRM Enrollment Communications Coordinator is a communications professional whose responsibilities include building and executing email and SMS campaigns using SPU's CRM and Slate, in support of undergraduate and graduate student recruitment. Reporting to the CRM Enrollment Communications Specialist, this role is also responsible for running event-related communication. Overall basic knowledge of HTML/CSS email building will equip this staff person to be exceptionally responsive to the communications needs of SPU's admissions team.
* Builds and deploys enrollment-related email and SMS campaigning designed to increase inquiry and application conversion.
* Responsive to the overall CRM strategy as communicated by the supervisor, the CRM communications specialist.
* Ensures that each communication campaign contains current messaging/branding and is delivered to correct recipients.Updates lead records, as needed, based on campaign outcomes.
* Collaborates with Enrollment Operations and Computer Information Systems to ensure authenticity and accessibility of data stored in CRM.
* Possesses current knowledge of the software systems used to develop and deliver campaigns.
* Collaborates and coordinates with the wider University Communications team to insure brand adherence, including the web design team and the senior design manager.
* Collaborating with the UC web designers, responsible for creation of attractive, high-quality, properly-branded email templates.
* Coordinates several projects simultaneously and meets deadlines reliably, with a strong affinity for accuracy and detail.
* Provides Slate training to SPU staff and faculty in coordination with the CRM Communication Specialist.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 1-2 years of applicable job experience, computer application and system experience, basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
* Excellent attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Demonstrated capacity for coordinating and managing projects, experience or interest in marketing and communication.
* Needs to possess a strong commitment to understanding dynamics of difference; building relationships with students and faculty/staff of ethnically diverse backgrounds; developing culturally responsive communications designed to improve the quality of SPU messaging to relevant core audiences.
* Commitment to SPU's Christian mission.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
Position will remain open until filled.
This is a full time position with excellent benefits. SPU pays the employee premium for medical, dental, and vision insurance. SPU makes contributions to an employee HSA account and to a retirement account after one year of eligibility in the plan. Tuition discount program available for the employee and qualified immediate family members.
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with the online application.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency