Press Operators and Press Helper/Trainees
Freedom, a national Forms Printer/Direct Mail Company based in Aurora, IL is currently looking for individuals to work in our Press Department. We currently have openings for Press Operators and Press Helper/Trainees.
* The ideal Press Operator will have experience on Didde VIP, Harris M110 or equivalent,
* Working knowledge of 4 color process and UV curing.
* Must be able to setup, operate, and maintain the equipment independently.
* Possess proactive problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Maintain a consistently high level of production and quality
The Press Helper/Trainee opening is an entry level position for a career minded individual.
* Prior experience is helpful, but not necessary.
* The individual must be mechanically inclined and fluent in English.
* All candidates must be detail orientated and committed to quality.
* Have the ability to multi-task within a manufacturing environment.
* Promote a safe, positive, team atmosphere.
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds and endure standing for long periods of time.
* Undertake additional tasks as deemed appropriate by management.
* Must be flexible to all shifts,
* Overtime and weekend work required
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
Compensation is commensurate to work experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vacation and 401k. We offer opportunities in a solid company that has an excellent record of growth and stability.
All interested applicants please e-mail: careers@FGS.com
Fax resume to 630-375-8591
Apply in person at 780 McClure Rd, Aurora, IL 60502