Job Title: Residential Treatment Worker
Location: Warwick, RI 02886
Salary: $11.65 – $16.31 (Commensurate with experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Part Time, Relief
As a residential treatment worker, provide direct service and supervise daily living skills of residents within a group home for persons with long-term mental illness.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise residents and provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- Supervise medication compliance
- Provide support services to people with long term-mental illness.
- Provide ADL skills, develop treatment plans encompassing a behavioral approach
- Required flexibility & ability to work in a team environment
Qualifications and Skills:
Associates Degree in Human Services Related Field or equivalent experience. Bachelor Degree preferred. Valid Driver’s License required. Up to (1) year experience in Human Services field required.
Medical, dental, long term disability, and life insurance; 401(k); flexible spending; 3 weeks' vacation, 10 sick days per year, 11 holidays per year; Benefits available to employees working a minimum of 17.5 hours weekly.
How to Apply: Send resume to email@example.com