Job Title: Case Manager
Location: Providence, RI 02903
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $13.50 – $19.24 per hour
Provide direct service, coordination of care, and linkage to services and advocacy, as needed to individual client and/or family for the purpose of assisting client with their overall life management and recovery.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide assessment, referral, education, treatment, and follow-up services to clients on issues concerning mental health, medical, substance abuse, vocational, and living skills.
- Collaborate with other providers, agencies, and individuals in the client’s network of care.
- Provide referral, advocacy and education to the community regarding issues of chemical dependency or mental health.
- Monitor signs and symptoms of psychiatric functioning; monitor medication regimen and document findings. Report any variance to appropriate clinical supervisory staff.
- Teach clients effective techniques for symptom management and taking medication as prescribed.
- Assist clients in developing and strengthening their support network to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Provide assistance with living arrangements and income maintenance to insure safe and affordable housing.
- Provide assistance and education in the management of client rep payee accounts.
- Develop and implement treatment plans and document services consistent with Center standards.
- Produce, complete, and maintain billing forms, logs, data collection forms, clinical documentation and client records on time and in accordance with Center standards and state and federal regulations.
- Schedule and maintain client hours sufficient to achieve individual / program billing targets.
- Participate in clinical team meetings to ensure smooth coordination of client services and treatment.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Accompany client to community appointments, provide advocacy as needed.
- Assist in coordination and oversight of client’s physical healthcare and needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree in the Human Service field or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Minimum (2) years’ experience in Human Service field working with clients with disabilities is preferred. Experience or training in related state and federal assistance programs also preferred. Basic computer literacy skills are necessary.
Medical, dental, long term disability, and life insurance; 401(k); flexible spending; 3 weeks' vacation, 10 sick days per year, 11 holidays per year
How to Apply: Send resumes to email@example.com