Looking Upwards, Inc Supported Employment Job Coach
Are you interested in rewarding work? We are looking for qualified candidates to provide job coaching to transition age students, and assist our team with individualized vocational assessments. We are seeking individuals who are vision focused, team oriented, highly organized, flexible, energetic, self-directed, solution oriented with strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and computer skills.
-To assist the participant/client with job skills and team building with co- workers and employers.
- Assist individuals with gaining employment
- Assist individuals with gaining skills for employment
- Assess individuals needs
- Assist individuals to be successful if behaviors occur
- Assist individuals with community access
Part Time & Full Time positions available.
Rate of Pay ranges from $13.11 to $15 per hour.
-Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Associate’s Degree w/ at least 3 years experience, or ACRES certification, and willingness to attend mandatory Job Coach trainings which may be outside the regular work schedule.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Critical thinking skills, creativity, innovation and flexibility a must
- Writing, organizational, computer skills necessary
- Ability to maintain a database and monthly notes
- Ability to work varied hours to meet the needs of the program
- Ability to travel within Rhode Island
- A valid driver's license, a good driving record, and proof of current auto insurance.
- A background check will be performed.
If interested, please visit our website at www.lookingupwards.org and complete the online application or apply below