Join our team as a Home Based Worker (Direct Support Staff) in our Home Based Therapeutic Services program! We provide home based services to children with special needs and/or intensive behavioral needs. Work closely with the child, family, clinician, coordinator and other staff to help a child accomplish their goals.
We currently have multiple positions available in the West Bay. All positions are part time and most are after school. Some positions can be flexible depending upon family needs and staff availability.
- 9 year old boy in Pawtucket – Mon, Wed, Fri 4:15-7:15 - 9 hours total
- 6 year old boy in Providence – Mon & Thurs 4:00-7:00 - 6 hrs total
- 6 year old girl in Providence – Mon, Wed, Fri 4:00-7:00 - 9 hours total
- 8 year old boy in Cranston –Sun 12:00-3:00, Tues & Thurs 3:30-6:30 - 9 hours total
- 12 year old boy in Cumberland – Mon-Fri 4:30-7:30, Sat 9:00-12:00 - 18 hours total
Starting rate of pay is $13/hour with possible increases to $13.30 at 6 months and $13.60 at 1 year. All positions require experience working with children or adults with disabilities, behavioral experience preferred. Valid driver's license, auto liability insurance, safe driving record and access to a dependable vehicle required. Prior to employment, successful candidate must pass BCI background check and driving record check.