Both Part-time & On-call Positions Available
Accurately deals Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow and Blackjack in a friendly and professional manner while interacting with guests; and perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures
Minimum six months previous experience dealing Craps, Pai Gow and Blackjack. Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct assigned game according to procedure.
- Exchange cash for gaming chips according to procedure.
- Inform the Floor person of any requests or unusual play.
- Issue to guests the proper amount of gaming chips.
- Acknowledge, greet, and converse with all guests, offering assistance and information to anyone showing an interest in table game play.
- Be well versed in current promotions.
- Routinely strive to build and maintain a rapport with table games guests.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Must adhere to uniform requirements.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and properly serving guests in accordance with all governing regulations, including gaming, health and alcohol awareness.