Responsible for providing friendly and excellent service to all guests. Provide support services that are essential to continuous slot play. Minimum of 2 years Slot Shift Supervisor experience required.
Possess excellent guest service and communication skills. Minimum of six months previous slot experience. Be at least twenty-one years of age, with high school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and welcome all guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Constantly look for service opportunities.
- Keep assigned areas cleaned.
- Respond to and resolve guest complaints.
- Answer guest questions and be knowledgeable about property events and attractions.
- Promote and enroll guests in CFC rewards programs.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and properly serving guests in accordance with all governing regulations, including gaming, health and alcohol awareness.
- Ability to handle numerous monetary transactions with accuracy.
- Must provide fast, friendly and courteous guest service.
- Verify jackpots, prepare W2G's, and Title 31 reports.
- Maintain redemption kiosks as needed.
- Participate and assist with all events and promotions.