Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, integrity and safety of the company facilities. May regularly move storage boxes,
furniture and equipment. Perform standard janitorial functions. Perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Minimum six months previous janitorial experience is preferred. Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner; must speak fluent English; be able to get along with coworkers and work as a team; present a well groomed appearance; and be at least twenty-one years of age. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure cleanliness of building and property.
- Stock & replace toiletries as needed in restrooms.
- Dust & wipe casino floor area as needed.
- Dust walls and ceiling areas as required.
- Empty and wipe down ashtrays and trash cans both inside and outside as needed.
- Clean all glass surface areas throughout designated shift including entry doors.
- Sweep, mop and/or vacuum floor areas throughout designated shift.
- Restock supplies.
- Remove litter from parking lot and outside areas.
- Maintain cleanliness of break trailer, executive office trailer and administrative trailer.
- Clean biohazards as necessary using proper safety precautions.