Responsible for providing friendly consistent service to guests of Club Cafe. Responsible for taking customer's orders, serving food and beverages, preparing itemized checks, and accepting payments. Additionally, servers may escort guests to tables, set up and clear tables. Perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Minimum six months previous food service experience is preferred. Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner; possess excellent customer relations and communication skills; be able to work as part of a team; present a well groomed appearance; and be at least twenty-one years of age. Should posses basic math and computer skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Essential Job Functions:
• Review changes to menu and/or specials.
• Full knowledge of all food and beverage offerings.
• Bus tables as necessary.
• Promptly deliver guest's food and beverage order ensuring quality and accuracy.
• Attend to guest during entire dining experience.
• Make suggestions to up sell and increase check average.
• Maintain cleanliness.
• Complete all required side work.
• Follow all Club Fortune Casino's departmental safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain appearance standards as outlined in the employee handbook.
• Provide courteous service and be cordial to all internal and external guests.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Must be available to work all shifts including weekends, and holidays.
Required Work Cards/Licenses/Certificates: Health Card - Alcohol Awareness Card