The Position: We"re looking for an Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional 2 for our Level 2 residential programs. You will provide support and assistance to individuals with developmental and psychiatric disabilities during the overnight hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assist individuals with all activities of daily living.
- Provide services to individuals according to DDS, CARF and all applicable regulatory standards and Bridgewell policies and procedures.
- Maintain required documentation according to DDS and all applicable regulatory standards, and Bridgewell policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to individuals during the overnight shift.
- Complete household cleaning duties as assigned.
- Administer medications according to MAP regulations.
- Maintain core training certifications including CPR/FA, OSHA, CPI and MAP.
- Transport individuals as needed.
- Comply with Bridgewell Awake Overnight Call-In procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a high school graduate with a minimum of 1 year of experience working with people with developmental or psychiatric disabilities.
- Bachelor"s degree or Associate"s degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills needed.
- Must have a valid Driver"s license in state they reside.
- Basic computer skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
- Many benefits starting at 24 or more regularly scheduled hours
- Excellent health benefits-medical, dental, vision. We believe our benefits package is one of the most competitive (available to all employees regularly scheduled for 30 or more hours)
- Generous paid time off-includes your birthday (that's right, we even give you your birthday off!)
- Collaborative work environment that values new insight and personal contributions
- With over one hundred programs in the North Shore, Lowell and Merrimack Valley we provide excellent opportunities for training and professional development
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Requires acceptable CORI results according to Bridgewell policy.
Bridgewell is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.