Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: The Asleep Overnight Direct Support Professional will provide support and assistance to individuals with developmental and psychiatric disabilities during the overnight hours as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assist individuals with all activities of daily living during the morning routine.
- Provide services to individuals according to DDS, DMH, CARF, and all applicable regulatory standards, and Bridgewell policies and procedures.
- Maintain daily and monthly progress notes, shift checklists and other program documentation according to DDS, DMH and all applicable regulatory standards.
- Provide assistance to individuals during the overnight shift.
- Complete household cleaning duties as assigned.
- Maintain safety of all individuals while on shift including implementing emergency policies as needed.
- Administer medications according to MAP regulations.
- Maintain core training certifications including CPR/FA, OSHA, CPI, and MAP if applicable.
- Transport individuals as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with people with developmental or psychiatric disabilities.
- Bachelor"s degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Valid driver"s license and one year of driving experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.