Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: Under the supervision of the Healthcare Coordinator of Day Habilitation Services, the RN Healthcare Supervisor will assist coordination of medical services; provide health care services, and other medical documentation as needed.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Healthcare Coordinator to coordinate medical services with each recipient's primary care physician, medical clinic or residence.
- Provide healthcare services to all individuals.
- Assist in completing all required medical documentation (i.e. Seizure reports, med and treatment charts, etc.)
- Establish and oversee groups in relevant areas (i.e. Hygiene, women"s or men"s groups)
- Provide in-services and training to all staff monthly regarding pertinent medical information (services, communicable diseases)
- Inform clinical team of all medical changes, needs and concerns.
- Complete medical treatments as indicated.
- Complete medication dispersement and all required documentation.
- Purchase all necessary medical supplies.
- Maintain all appropriate certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current registration with the Massachusetts Board of Registration on Nursing.
- One year experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- One year of experience in a community setting.
- Knowledge of Day Habilitation Regulations, and CARF standards.
- Knowledge of behavior management and Human rights.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving and communication skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The employee must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses, and have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.