Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: The Clinical Case Manager will conduct intakes on clients referred internally or externally for case management services. The Clinical Case Manager will report to the Director of Behavioral Health and Prevention Services.
The Clinical Case Manager will be responsible for assessing and implementing the immediate needs of newly enrolled clients. At time this includes coordinating and securing a medical detox, emergency psychiatric evaluation, or another service to address an immediate safety need.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assure best practice clinical standards are maintained at all times
- Assess and secure the immediate needs of newly enrolled clients; medical detox, emergency psychiatric evaluation, or any other service to address an immediate need where safety is concerned.
- Assess and secure services to address housing, substance abuse, mental health, vocational, primary health care, and legal needs as appropriate .
- Maintain all required clinical documentation in the electronic medical record.
- Fulfill administrative, programmatic and training strategies
- Participate in weekly clinical team meetings and supervision
- Establish and maintain business community and referral contacts to ensure that the provision of services is in compliance with the community needs and contractual mandates.
- Assist the Director of Behavioral Health and Prevention programs in the development of new initiatives to fulfill client, business and program needs.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years" experience working with individuals with substance use disorders and prior experience providing clinical case management for individuals with substance use disorders.
- Strong clinical and assessment skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver"s license and the ability to travel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Requires acceptable CORI results according to Bridgewell policy.
Bridgewell is an EOE/m/f/vets/disabled.