Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: Supports Bridgewell"s mission by providing diagnostic medication assessments and ongoing medication management services to individuals with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities in an outpatient setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete diagnostic intakes, treatment plans and notes, goals and objectives.
- Prescribe medication under the supervision of the Medical Director/Psychiatrist.
- Assess and review medication regimen with patient, guardian(s), team members and other care providers/advocates.
- Provide medication monitoring for referral to MD for follow up and consultation.
- Provide medical assistance and assessment on a consultative and emergency basis.
- Process clinical inquiries, i.e. prescription renewals, laboratory requests.
- Provide individual and family case consultation.
- Maintain client records according to regulatory standards.
- Attend and participate in assigned case conferences, treatment planning meetings and utilization review.
- Attend scheduled clinical team meetings.
- Provide in-service trainings.
- Comply with all applicable nursing protocols, regulations and licensing standards.
- On-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Facilitate referrals to other agencies/vendors when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently registered by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- Must have a master"s degree in nursing from an accredited National League of Nursing graduate school
- Must have two years of full-time supervised clinical experience in a multi-disciplinary mental health setting
- Specialty or experience working with individuals with developmental or psychiatric disabilities
- Candidate must have a Federal DEA number (drug enforcement administration) and a MA prescriber registration number for prescribing privileges.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Requires acceptable CORI results according to Bridgewell policy.
Bridgewell is an EOE/m/f/vets/disabled.