Warehouse Operations Coordinator-
DiVal Safety Equipment, Framingham, MA
DiVal Safety Equipment is looking for a Warehouse Ops Coordinator with the drive to succeed and continue to grow and develop with a company. The main focus of this position is to process daily orders with the assistance of the warehouse staff maintaining a safe, credible and positive working environment in our Massachusetts satellite location reporting to the Corporate Warehouse Manager out of Buffalo, NY.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Focus on safety at all times – providing a safe working environment for all employees by communicating related training and policies for equipment, monitoring unsafe conditions providing documentation, and continual training.
- Responsible for the safe transport of hazardous materials, adhering to all D.O.T. regulations
- Conduct daily safety talks to include teaching opportunities
- Coordinate manpower needs by assisting in the recruiting process, providing training, assigning and scheduling duties
- Report any existing or potential safety concerns to management
- Maintain constant communication with the Warehouse Manager to ensure workload awareness as well as with other DiVal personnel (Sales, Customer Care and Managers) to maximize shipments and deliveries
- Willingly participate in further training and certifications as required to meet the future needs of this position.
Skills and Requirements -
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Possess advanced computer experience, AS400 background preferred
- Palm pilot / RF training a plus along with formal warehouse equipment training including but not limited to: tow motor, order picker, reach truck and scissors lift
- High school diploma / GED equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
DiVal Safety Equipment is proud and dedicated to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) of Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled.