Exciting opportunity available for an experienced manager and clinician to lead an expanding Employee Assistance Program north of Boston! For decades, Bridgewell has supported agencies, employees and their families through difficult periods in life through our EAP Services. The Director of EAP Services will continue in that tradition of excellent support, while at the same time providing direct clinical supports and working to expand services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all EAP contracts ensuring quality supports and regular communication with clients.
- Provide clinical intervention, assessment and referral services as appropriate according to contractual terms
- Oversee counselors and clinicians providing EAP supports, ensuring quality and service as expected.
- Coordinate on-site trainings in line with the mission of Bridgewell and EAP service needs.
- Provide excellent customer service to accounts and market services to new businesses.
The successful candidate will have a Master"s Degree in a related field and clinical licensure (LICSW preferred) with a minimum of 5 years of directly related experience. Excellent account service and presentation skills are also required. Position is benefits eligible, with work hours ranging between 25 - 40 hours per week.