Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
The Aide will provide one to one support and assistance to individuals with developmental and psychiatric disabilities with all activities of daily living. Aide will also drive individual to and from day program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work with and train individuals on specific Day Hab Service Plan objectives.
2. Responsible for data collection of goals of each individual.
3. Responsible for daily documentation of medical data or target behaviors.
4. Participate in all general programmatic duties (arrival, breaks, lunch, departure).
5. Assist with the upkeep and maintenance of the program, follow cleaning schedule,
report any maintenance issues, etc.
6. Protect each individual"s rights and maintain confidentiality of any information
relative to people.
7. Complete any administrative duties as assigned.
8. Participate in all required meetings.
9. Maintain all appropriate certifications (i.e. First Aid, CPR, PAC, Fire Safety,
Human Rights etc.)
10. Drive individual to and from day program
11. Other Duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Six months experience working with adults with developmental disabilities, developmental training program, or related experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of normalization, behavior management and human rights
- Valid driver"s license and one year of driving experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Requires acceptable results of CORI in accordance with Bridgewell policy.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.