- Provide clinical assessments, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of children using individual and group techniques.
- Participate with/or supervises staff for assessments and interventions.
- Administer and interpret client testing activities as needed.
- Function fully as part of an inter-disciplinary team.
- Attend staff meetings and case conferences.
- Participate in service coordination activities.
- Prepare written reports as needed. Maintain all required DPH, agency and program required documentation and ensure all client file placement.
- Share knowledge and resources about medication involved pediatric therapy intervention.
- Provide consultation, training, and in services to staff as needed.
- Maintain all equipment used in therapy.
Education: A Master's level Physical Therapy graduate. Licensed by the Commonwealth of Mass. Division of registration. Either be or to become Early Intervention certified with DPH.
Skills: Minimum of 2 years experience working with young children.