- Provide clinical assessments, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of children using individual and group techniques.
- Participate with/or supervises staff for assessments and interventions.
- Administer and interpret client assessment activities as needed.
- Participate in service coordination activities as a team member.
- Prepare written reports as needed. Maintain all required DPH, agency and program required documentation and ensure all client file placement.
- Share knowledge and resources about involved pediatric occupational therapy intervention to client's parents and staff.
- Maintain all equipment used in occupational therapy.
Education: A Bachelor's degree from a curriculum in Occupational Therapy approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association and licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Health Professions.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience working with children from birth to three years of age. Pediatric work experience required.
Skills: Either be or to become Early Intervention certified with DPH. Must have a valid Mass. Driver's license and access to a vehicle/Ability to service clients in home, program, medical and community setting.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, 40 hours.