Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entering of encounter forms/billing logs to ensure meeting of scheduled deadline and transmission to the Hill System.
- Responsible for generating a monthly aging and monthly program reports.
- Perform filing of billing information and medical record information.
- Assist with the generation and distribution of management reports.
- Coordinate with NSMHA Central Office and Hill System regarding billing and collection inquiries.
- Assist with data entry and compliance reporting on the DPH Early Intervention Information System (E.I.I.S.).
- Assist the Billing Manager in following up with third party authorizations
- Act as the backup to the Receptionist in assisting her and in her absence.
- Assist the Billing Manager and Program Managers in the outgoing mail distribution.
Education:Minimum High School Diploma or GED required.
Skills: Computer experience/literacy required. A working knowledge of computerized billing systems needed.
Schedule: Please note: this position is full-time Monday through Friday 9am-5pm, however, there is flexibility with hours/schedule if needed 32-40 hours)
Benefits: NSMHA offers competitive and comprehensive benefit packages. please see our website for more information.