- Conducts outreach and engagement activities to encourage enrollment
- Functions as the primary care coordinator for assigned Enrollees
- Facilitates communication and collaboration among all Enrollees' health and behavioral health care providers, family and community resources
- Assists Enrollees with navigating through all systems of care, provides referrals to appropriate services and supports, coaches and assists Enrollee to attain health and wellness goals
- Organizes and facilitates Care Team meetings
- Actively participates in discharge planning for Enrollees leaving an inpatient unit
- Completes all clinical and administration documentation
- Assists or facilitates Enrollees obtaining and maintaining decent and affordable housing, insurance, social security, and other entitlement benefits
- Complies with all mandated reporting requirements and regulations (i.e. DCF, DMH, DPPC, Elder Protective Services)
- Attends and utilizes supervision meetings. Brings issues of concern and/or importance to supervisor for consultation
- Reads and follows procedures as detailed in contractual materials, agency policies and procedures, and other relevant regulations and guidelines
Education: Bachelor's degree in a behavioral health or social service
Experience: Two years of experience working with people with behavioral health disorders required; experience working with people with substance use disorders preferred.
Skills: Valid driver's license and a vehicle are required in order to attend required trainings, meetings and/or fulfill other responsibilities of this role. Embraces person-centered planning philosophy and Motivational Interviewing.