- Register new clients. Update and maintain program census, complete discharges through AR plus.
- Enter /Track data regarding new authorizations.
- Submit all third party billing. Follow up with contractors regarding denials.
- Verification of Insurance eligibility, follow up with staff regarding discrepancies.
- Ensure all client records/charts are opened, organized, closed and transferred. Monitor updates.
- Maintain and populate database systems.
- Perform general clerical and office duties such as typing, office triage for visitors and telephone encounters, schedule meetings, appointments.
- Complete preliminary quantitative audits for 100% of CSP client records.
- Coordinate weekly staff time sheets.
- Sort all outside and interoffice mail.
- Assist the reception staff of the clinics as needed.
Skills: Ability to manage in a busy environment required. Basic word processing and computer skills a must. Knowledge of Windows application required (Word, Excel and Access) Knowledge of office procedures required. Organizational skills and the ability to work with people.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
Experience: Strong administrative experience in an office setting required.