Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
The Medical Director is responsible for the evaluation of the physiological, neurological, and psychopharmacological status of the clinics" clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prescribe or supervise the prescription of all medications.
- Provide oversight and supervision to assigned staff of 3 APRNs.
- Provide case consultation with other clinical disciplines as needed.
- Review and sign all treatment plans, quarterly reviews, discharge/termination summaries.
- Sign physician"s orders for home health services.
- Participate in monthly utilization review.
- Review all medical policies and protocols for the clinics.
- Maintain clinical records according to regulatory standards.
- Adhere to ethical standards of the American Psychiatric Association.
MD registered to practice as a psychiatrist. Must be Board Certified. A minimum of 3 years of psychiatric residency.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills. Must be able to relate to colleagues and clients in a respectful, dignified manner.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Requires acceptable CORI results according to Bridgewell policy.
Bridgewell is an EOE/m/f/vets/disabled.