Inspired by the values of caring and respect, together we guide individuals with disabilities and other challenges to achieve and enjoy their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Summary: Supports Bridgewell"s mission by providing individual, family, and/or group psychotherapy and crisis intervention services to individuals with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities.
Program: Bridgewell Counseling Services, Chelmsford
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete diagnostic intakes, treatment plans, goals and objectives, and progress notes for assigned caseload.
- Provide one-to-one counseling with clients in assigned caseload.
- Coordinate services with other clinical treatment team providers.
- Attend treatment planning meetings for clients in assigned caseload.
- Participate in scheduled clinical team and clinical supervision meetings.
- Maintain client records according to regulatory standards.
- Comply with MBHP and other 3 rd party insurers" guidelines for Utilization Review/Quality Assurance.
- Facilitate referrals to other agencies/vendors when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in social work, psychology, education, or counseling.
- Massachusetts state license required.
- Experience working with people with substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to focus on and assess clinical needs of clients and design indicated treatment goals and objectives.
- Requires acceptable results of CORI check according to Bridgewell policy.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently required to climb stairs.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective equipment.
Bridgewell offers a highly competitive hourly rate ($31- $36/hr), administrative support, medical and dental benefits for 25+ hours, compensation for meetings and group supervisions, reimbursement on travel, flexible work schedule, and a great collaborative work environment.
Bridgewell is an EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.