Private school in Canton MA. Looking for a Network Administrator.
Responsible for the design, installation and support of JRC networks and computer systems. This includes LAN, WANs, internet, VPNs, DVR systems, telecom and Wifi, plus many other network components for our main education facilities and residences.
- Install & maintain all corporate network hardware and software
- Analyze, isolate and troubleshoot network related issues
- Maintain network performance through monitoring and performance tuning
- Determine network and system requirements/capabilities
- Ensure network connectivity throughout infrastructure
- Router and switch administration, configuration and protocols
- Create, troubleshoot and test all VPN tunnel connectivity and traffic
- Corporate Firewall configuration and maintenance
- Handle all PBX and phone related issues
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection
- Responsible for network DVR (digital video recording) environment
- Define network policies and procedures
- Protect organization information throughout network via FW
- Suggest network upgrades by evaluating and testing with products and vendors
Network Administrator Skills and Qualifications
- Must understand network protocols and be able to manage Cisco gear (port configuration, spanning tree, routing, etc.…) while having VLAN experience and the ability to troubleshoot/solve network issues.
- Network design and implementation skills are required.
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively in person and work in conjunction with system administrator and help desk team.
- Knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls and network standards.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to prioritize tasks.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, software, tools, protocols and standards.
For Immediate consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robert Duquette at 781-828-2202 ext. 2201