Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Metro Boston, Massachusetts
NSMHA is seeking an excellent BC/BE outpatient child psychiatrist for a vibrant community health center steps from downtown Boston. This position can be either full-time or part-time and offers a flexible schedule, no call, a well-balanced work-load including direct care and case consultation. Responsibilities include outpatient psychiatric evaluation, treatment planning, and integrated psychiatric treatment and medication management services. In addition, this role entails up to eight hours per week of case consultation to our various child and adolescent programs. In this capacity the child and adolescent psychiatrist is an active member of a multidisciplinary collaborative team providing psychiatric expertise and support. New graduates, J1, and H1-B visa applicants are welcome to apply.
Our comprehensive benefits package also includes the following:
- Competitive salary
- A prorated 12% Spanish speaking language differential
- Sixty hours of paid educational leave
- Opportunity to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan
- J1-visa waiver program sponsorship
- 403(b) retirement contribution plan with generous employer matching
- Fully integrated EHR
- Excellent practice supports (appointment booking/reception, billing and authorization support, nursing and clinical support, etc.)
Applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae along to the recruitment committee chair:
Manjola Ujkaj, MD, PhD, MBA, Medical Director for the NSMHA agency.
Tagged as: APRN, Psychiatrist