- Prescreening evaluations for information and referral services, respite care and specializing and various administrative tasks.
- Provide direct emergency psychiatric clinical services, coordination and consultation to other service providers.
- Provide mobile psychiatric services to clients in coordination with other community service providers.
- Provide brief crisis intervention follow-up, as indicated.
- Assess crisis or emergency situations and intervene immediately with appropriate clinical treatment for clients.
- This is an on-site position, with the expectation of mobile response, in addition.
- Weekends, Holiday and shift rotation will be required.
Experience: Minimum one year in a psychiatric emergency service or similar setting required.
Education: Master's Degree in a relevant human service clinical specialty that is Medicaid reimbursable.
Skills: Must have access to a car and possess a valid driver's license. Working knowledge of emergency services procedures preferred.