The Senior Director, Enrollment Marketing Strategy is responsible for leading and executing differentiated marketing strategies for the undergraduate, graduate, and executive education audiences that drive enrollment, enhance awareness and reputation, and contribute to the overall success of Babson College's enrollment goals. The Senior Director oversees the enrollment marketing strategy function including executing and optimizing marketing campaigns, developing messaging and collateral, and creating new approaches to the overall marketing experience for prospective students and applicants. Collaborates with senior leaders and appropriate stakeholders across campus in the execution of an integrated marketing and communications strategy which includes developing and implementing strategic messaging for the marketing vehicles and degree programs, aligning messaging to audience needs, and ensuring consistency in branding and graphic identity. This role is the key leader managing Babson's relationships with brand and marketing partners, including the agency of record and other digital partners.Education Requirements:
Minimum Level of Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Position Knowledge/Skills & Abilities Requirements:
* 10-15 years of proven experience in marketing management, performance marketing, marketing strategy, and/or marketing communications.
* Demonstrated success in development and execution of marketing plans and programs that leverage a range of media and variety of channels including advertising, direct response, and online.
* Extensive knowledge and proven experience with marketing technologies including (but not limited to) Salesforce (CRM) and Marketing Automation technology. Related digital marketing experience required.
* Excellent communications skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Proven ability to work with vendors and agencies to produce results. This may include creative agencies, individual designers, technical agencies, lead generation, call centers, and Internet partners.
* Prior experience in supervising marketing professionals is necessary, as well as comfort with managing through influencing.
* Ability to work efficiently, creatively, and meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to make decisions and exercise sound judgment.
* Demonstrated business-like manner and appearance; exercise diplomacy and tact.
* Creates an environment where direct reports have the freedom and security to take initiative; deals with complexities with resilience, resourcefulness, and optimism; and appreciates open mindedness, creativity, and agility in thought and tactics.
* Embraces ideas and changes created by all community members.
* Works independently to solve problems; looks for opportunities to take on responsibility; takes thoughtful risks; and effectively acts on new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results.
* Anticipates and effectively handles change; demonstrates willingness to try new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions.
* Some nights and weekends.
* Must have had a valid unrestricted U.S. Driver's License for one year, and maintain throughout employment an insurable (as determined by the College's insurer's criteria) or a satisfactory driving record; must successfully complete and pass the College's vehicle training program within the first 60 days of employment; annual or more frequent review of employee's driving record based on the College insurer's criteria; and safety training as required by management.
Additional Experience, Skills & Abilities:
* Master's degree preferred.