Requisition ID: 51984
Location: PLC Sacred Heart Home
515 North Main, Avilla, IN 46710-9410 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Administrator II - Senior Services plans, directs, supervises and coordinates the functions and activities of the facility to insure the vitality of the mission and the core values through quality patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of the community and consistent with the goals and objectives of the parent corporation and the sponsors. Advises and makes recommendations to the Regional Director of Long Term and Senior Care Services regarding the strategic direction, operations and activities of the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plans, directs, supervises and coordinates all functions and activities of the facility.
2. Provides necessary accountabilities to the Executive Vice President /Chief Executive Officer through the Regional Director of Long Term and Senior Care Services.
3. Assists in development, interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures designed to further the goals of the facility.
4. Guides the development of the fiscal year budget for approval by the Regional Director of Long Term and Senior Care Services.
5. Promotes favorable public relations and guides marketing efforts consistent with the mission and core values of the organization.
6. Develops strategic/long range plans for the facility in keeping with the mission and values of the organization and the needs of the community it serves.
7. Appoints department heads and regularly evaluates the job performance of all managerial staff using goal-centered and mission-centered performance criteria.
8. Oversees the recruitment, selection, employment, development, and discharge of all employees with methods commensurate with the mission and core values of the organization.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Hospital Administration/Long Term Care Administration.
- Minimum five years of experience as a Health Care Administrator with at least five years supervisory experience required.
- Post-graduate degree is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Nursing Administrator with a current Indiana License required.
Business Unit: PLC Senior Services
Department Name: Administration SHH