Chief Operating Officer - Executive Support 008 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health SAMC - Hoffman Estates,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Formulates and oversees the organization's planning, policies and practices in collaboration with executive leadership.
The Vice President of Operations AMITA St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates supports the President/Chief Executive Officer in leading operational, financial, and administrative activities of the diagnositic imaging services, inpatient rehabilitation, pharmacy, respiratory care services, and volunteer departments. In addition, provide direction and oversight of ancillary services (laboratory services, palliative care), corporate services (facilities/construction, safety/switchboard, security/media services, supply chain/clinical engineering), health information management, patient access, and environmental services, food/nutrition.
- Participates in development of the organization's vision, policies and short- and long-term objectives.
- Develops, implements and monitors operating budgets for areas of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and recommends cost effective and efficient solutions.
- Serves as liaison between Board of Directors, executive leadership, management, stakeholders, financial institutions, and regulatory agencies.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 10 years of experience required. 15 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity