Case Manager - Case Management 001 - PRN,Day - AMITA Health ABBHH - Hoffman Estates,IL
Shift: ****position will be as needed, must be able to work at least 4 shifts per month, shifts will be 7:30am-4pm; Open shifts will primarily occur on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Coordinates comprehensive plan of care for patients.
- Oversees primary needs of patient, including assessment of client and family/caregivers, and develops comprehensive plan of care.
- Provides primary home care/consultation to complex client and family needs within area of expertise and in collaboration with physician.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records. Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC).
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Master's Degree in Social Service field highly preferred
- Previous experience working on an inpatient psychiatric unit or PHP preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.