Asst-Administrative I - Imaging Admin 001 - Part-Time,Day - AMITA Health SAMC - Hoffman Estates,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Performs a variety of administrative duties to support the assigned department(s).
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements. Maintains assigned calendar(s).
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
What You Will Need
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two or more years of experience preferred
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel, Office and Powerpoint
- Must be able to build reports and presentations, and understand budgets.
- Day shift, variable hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.