Title: Asst-Administrative I
City, State: Hoffman Estates,IL
Location: AMITA Med Plaza
Department: Bev Hlth Part Hosp 006
Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Day, 12 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by Adventist Midwest Health, part of the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL., and Alexian Brothers Health System, a subsidiary of St. Louis-based Ascension. Headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL, AMITA Health is the third largest health system in the state with more than 12,000 associates committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care at nine acute and specialty care hospitals and at more than 80 ambulatory/clinic locations. AMITA Health has an extensive provider network of more than 3,000 hospital-affiliated physicians and the AMITA Health Medical Group consists of over 500 multi-specialty employed physicians and associate practitioners, ranking it among the largest regional medical groups. AMITA Health's mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by respecting the faith traditions of the many individuals and families we have been called to serve across suburban Chicago.
Performs a variety of administrative duties to support the assigned department(s).
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements. Maintains assigned calendar(s).
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two or more years of experience preferred.
How To Apply
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact Candidate Care at 855-778-6037 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST, M-F.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.