Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
AIM Specialty Health
Responsible for providing basic clerical activities in support of a department.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Makes and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks.
- Routinely files work, reports, etc. in case files and designated areas.
- Sorts, labels, alphabetizes documents/files, etc. for others to execute work effort.
- Extracts, sorts, preps, batches and routes documents within the company as needed.
- Operates camera/scanner and retrieves previously scanned information as needed.
- Copies incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Contacts physician office, as needed, to obtain demographic information or related information.
- Help Referral Service Assistant's (RSA's), other AIM team, in daily duties
- Add faxes to cases, and transmit faxes as needed
- Case pushing via quick view
- Reviews case for completeness and follows up for additional information as final quality check to make sure cases are closed within respected time frames.
- Works closely with the AIM team to rectify administrative issues for cases based on business rules.
- Enters information and documents communications in system.
- Processes case closure and letter generation (when applicable).
- Requires a High School diploma or GED; up to 1 year of related work experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Basic analytical, communication and vocational skills and ability to operate basic equipment required.