Receptionist - Case Management 002 - PRN, Rotating - The Harbor - Waukegan,IL
Shift: *****as needed, primarily providing coverage for second and third shifts
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Performs receptionist functions for assigned areas.
- Receives, screens, routes and responds to incoming telephone calls.
- Takes accurate messages and ensures timely delivery.
- Greets guests and provides appropriate assistance and information.
- Performs additional clerical duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some administrative and computer skills highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.