Amalgamated Bank of Chicago is seeking a Branch Teller for its Warrenville, IL location to meet customer needs by accurately processing various monetary transactions and maintaining appropriate records.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- greeting customers in a courteous and professional manner and providing prompt, efficient and accurate service
- processing and recording transactions using teller applications software after verifying amounts, endorsement/signature, negotiability and account balances
- receiving checks, cash and other negotiable instruments (via mail, merchants or other customers) for deposit to or payment on demand deposit, credit card and loan accounts
- cashing checks and processing account withdrawals after determining applicable processing procedures and limits in accordance with whether or not the customer holds an ABOC account, check presented is drawn on an outside bank, and/or additional approvals are required.
- issuing official (cashier’s checks, money orders, etc.) and travelers checks.
- processing requests for coin and currency
- running/balancing teller blotter daily
- assisting with balancing and maintenance of ATMs
High school diploma with one year of cashier experience which displays knowledge of cash handling practices and procedures along with arithmetic aptitude, customer service orientation, detail attentiveness and manual dexterity is required.