This posting cannot receive an online application from your CareerSite.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Director, Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement - Rainbow Hospice and P
Requisition ID: 60846
Location: Rainbow Hospice
1550 Bishop Court, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Provides support to assisted living housing, shelter care, intermediate care, and skilled nursing ministries as necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of residents and to achieve compliance with company policies and procedures, State and Federal regulations, appropriate accreditation standards, evidence based practices, and clinical standards of practice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in the recruitment, selection, onboarding and orientation of Clinical Leadership candidates.
• Provide orientation and training to facility management including Administrators, Directors of Nursing and other key ministry leaders on company policies and procedures, State and Federal regulations, appropriate accreditation/certification standards, evidence-based practices, and clinical standards of practice that impact patient/resident provision of care and services.
• Design, develop and implement evidence-based systems and clinical processes which directly improve the scope of patient/resident care across the system in collaboration with each line of business. Assists with the development and revision of clinical policies and procedures to ensure compliance with State/ Federal regulations, appropriate accreditation standards, and current standards of practice
• Provide education, system implementation and monitoring, and development of performance improvement plans in conjunction with Corporate leaders and local Administrators and Directors of Nursing to promote positive resident outcomes
• Provide quality and clinical excellence/ expertise as member of designated local, corporate, or system committees and teams. quality excellence team within the organization.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Graduate from an accredited nursing program required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field.
Minimum 5 years -experience in post-acute care. Experience as a Director of Nursing in a skilled nursing facility or other related care setting.
Master's degree in Nursing or other related field.
Experience as Director of Nursing Regional Nurse Consultant, Staff Development Director, or Quality Assurance in skilled nursing facilities or other post-acute facility environments.
To perform this job successfully, individual must have skill in Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Familiarity with American Health Tech, MIDAS, eHealth Data Solutions and educational/satisfaction survey software preferred but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Registered Professional Nurse Licensure
Business Unit: PLC Senior Services
Department Name: Home Care Administration RH
| Location: Mount Prospect, IL 60056
| Document ID: AD033-0H37
| Posted on: ||2019-03-2003/20/2019