Requisition ID: 61455
Location: Rainbow Hospice
1550 Bishop Court, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 10
Standard Hours: 20
Employment Status: Part-time
Employment Type: Regular
Facilitates, coordinates and completes the admission process for all residents entering the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to type. Computer background helpful.
- Ability to do mathematical calculations to determine room rates and asset determination.
- Ability to relate positively with residents, families, coworkers, and the public.
- Familiarity with or ability to learn about regulations IDPH, IDPA and federal.
- Good writing ability for charting in resident's clinical records.
Education and/or Experience
- High School graduate, some college preferred.
- Previous experience in long-term care and/or marketing and admissions.
PC proficient (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Business Unit: PLC Senior Services
Department Name: Hospice Orange Rainbow