Responsible for ensuring the quality system meets customer and company requirements while preserving an environment with customers, suppliers, and other departments that fosters a high level of commitment to constant improvement in quality, cost and delivery.
* Incoming, In-process, and Outgoing Inspections
* Creation of Certificates of Conformance
* Testing of product (Tensile, Dimensional, Airflow)
* Ensure all gages and test equipment are verified.
* May participate in investigations of complaints and corrective actions as needed.
* Write and run programs for dimensional verification using QS5000 powered automated Vision System.
* Understand plant safety policies and promote safety through personal conduct, including adhering to safe working practices and reporting unsafe conditions.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum 2 years quality experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience programming CMMs
* Blueprint reading knowledge
Please send resume to email@example.com Please no phone calls or walk-in accepted. No recruiters.