Vice President - Executive Support 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Develops strategies to align with the mission, vision and values of the organization.
The Vice President of Consumer Experience will be responsible for leading the organization-wide efforts to accelerate changes and improvements in the health system processes, policies, practices and outcomes so this health system becomes the best place to give and receive care. This individual will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling projects, programs, and education and change initiatives to achieve a consumer experience-centered mission. This individual must demonstrate a track record of progressive leadership positions, preferably with a consumer experience or service-oriented background.
- Provides oversight for areas of responsibility to ensure achievement of goals.
- Oversees the development and continuous improvement of services, policies, processes, and programs. Provides leadership to management within areas of responsibility.
- Oversees operations, budget, financial targets, and human resources management.
- Formulates and implements operational strategies and initiatives.
- Directs, evaluates, and monitors performance of assigned areas of responsibility to ensure the delivery of services meet cost, quality, safety, and experience requirements to achieve operational goals.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 7 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Strong familiarity with culture change models is also required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.