Title: Analyst-Tech Engineering
City, State: Lisle, IL
Location: Alexian Brothers Health System
Department: ABHS Info Svcs ABHN
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by Adventist Midwest Health, part of the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL., and Alexian Brothers Health System, a subsidiary of St. Louis-based Ascension. Headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL, AMITA Health is the third largest health system in the state with more than 12,000 associates committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care at nine acute and specialty care hospitals and at more than 80 ambulatory/clinic locations. AMITA Health has an extensive provider network of more than 3,000 hospital-affiliated physicians and the AMITA Health Medical Group consists of over 500 multi-specialty employed physicians and associate practitioners, ranking it among the largest regional medical groups. AMITA Health's mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by respecting the faith traditions of the many individuals and families we have been called to serve across suburban Chicago.
Provides technical expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure. The IT Network Analyst designs, builds, and implements network systems across the enterprise. The roles of this position include planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all local and wide area network connections, corporate servers, associated software, and communication links. This position troubleshoots network performance issues, analyzes network traffic, and provides capacity planning solutions. This position diagnoses, resolves, and documents hardware and software network problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provides end user training and support where required in accordance with the mission, core values, and purposes of AMITA.
- Responds to user problems by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively. Troubleshoots most application problems independently.
- Configures and troubleshoots Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and AP's
- Possesses and applies working knowledge of at least one technology environment to address and resolve problems.
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures and/or detailed specifications.
- Writes fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner and according to standards. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) preferred or the equivalent of three years of work experience
- Network experience in a large corporation, health care environment preferred
- Three years of experience developing and implementing networking projects and new technology installations.
- Must have knowledge of layer 1-3, wireless, basic trouble shooting of connectivity issue
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.