Lead-Foundation Development - Administration 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
This position will help support Behavioral Health and Hospice
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Develops and executes the Foundation's strategies for annual and major giving and/or corporate partnerships.
- Develops and manages sponsorship plans for significant fundraising initiatives. Develops, implements, and manages plans to negotiate contracts.
- Develops and stewards relationships with current and prospective corporate contributors; including major and/or annual donors.
- Manages the Foundation's corporate fundraising program within budgeted goals.
- Develops and manages fundraising operations of assigned projects. Identifies, cultivates, and solicits contributions from individuals, corporations, and/or foundations.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of experience required. 4 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 1-3 years professional experience in a non-profit setting preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required; advance skills in Excel, Word and Power Point preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Raiser's Edge or other fundraising database tool.
- Responsive, customer-focused outlook and attitude required.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment when managing sensitive projects and working with volunteers.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, as needed and appropriate with organizational leadership and Foundation board members.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, independently structure and organize one's own work, coordinate projects with others, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent collaborative, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proactive, positive, team player with willingness to grow in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to represent AMITA Health and articulate its mission to a variety of constituencies with poise and diplomacy.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.