Senior Communications Specialist - AMITA - Marketing 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Provides consultation and leads development of projects and deliverables to support marketing and/or communications, strategies and plans.
- Provides strategic communication/marketing support with a focus on achieving the goals of business units served by marketing and communications.
- Develops and authors published, printed or electronic deliverables required to support the goals and strategies of communication plans for marketing and/or communication initiatives.
- Schedules and follows up on implementation of communication plans to ensure successful completion of marketing and/or communication projects on time and within budget.
- Develops and implements communication strategies and consistent core messaging to serve the marketing and/or communication needs of the organization.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or PR required
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in a digital agency and/or marketing communications required. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
- • Bachelor's Degree in journalism, English, Marketing or PR required
• Experience in healthcare is preferred.
• A minimum of 7 years of work experience in a digital agency and/or marketing & communications.
• Strong written skills & proven track record of maintaining brand standards; keen attention to details.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.