Dir-Foundation Development - Administration 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Chicago,IL
This role will either sit at 200 South Wacker or St. Joseph Chicago on Lake Shore Drive
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Directs the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies for fundraising activities.
- Collaborates with executive management on identification of fundraising goals. Develops and implements plans for capital and major fundraising initiatives.
- Prepares communications including the design, writing and printing of brochures, newsletters, donor communications and annual reports.
- Implements marketing strategies that will create a climate conducive to major giving and increase the number of major planned gifts and estate commitments.
- Prepares or assists with budgets and ensures compliance with allocated funding. Coordinate and directs internal/external audit.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Healthcare philanthropy expereince strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.