Clinical Informatics Mgr - Management Information Sys 008 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Manages and coordinates clinical teams and/or function engaged in strategic planning and tactical implementation of clinical informatics technology systems.
- Collaborates on identification, analysis, prioritization, design, testing and implementation of electronic medical record clinical applications and to determine the decision support needs of clinicians.
- Develops and coordinates training programs for new and existing nursing, physicians and clinical staff. Develops and maintains training materials and end user documentation.
- Develops and maintains support plan for system training related issues for clinical staff. Recruits, trains and maintains super user group for system support.
- Acts as functional lead for oversight committee and related governance organizations. Coordinates meetings and support activities.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- EMR Certification preferred
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Clinical degree strongly preferred
- 3 years of experience required. 5 years of experience preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.