Analyst-Business Systems - Pt Access Contact Center 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Evaluates, implements and maintains assigned business systems and applications.
- Assists in evaluating proposals for data collection through an understanding of the functional area's business and applications needs.
- Assists in planning and implementing activities required for the collection and analysis of data related to departmental business needs, including the development of data collection systems.
- Maintains specific departmental data collection systems (e.g., databases and spreadsheets) by troubleshooting problems, providing user support and education and promoting integration with other systems.
- Develops and runs basic queries and other data collection spreadsheets to support assigned business areas and organizes them in a format for ease of review and use.
- Distills business processes to key functions and create and document processes to identify opportunities to automate and/or improve an existing process.
- Assists in conducting complicated and detailed analyses of data relative to the applicable business function.
- Works closely with contact center leadership on various initiatives to expand and improve service.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Preferred skills:
- Experience running projects independently and holding project teams to plans and timelines
- Demonstration of analytical thinking, project management, and decision making
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.