Title: Analyst-Business Systems
City, State: Lisle,IL
Department: Pt Access Contact Center 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
Evaluates, implements and maintains assigned business systems and applications.
- Assists in evaluating proposals for data collection through an understanding of the functional area's business and applications needs.
- Assists in planning and implementing activities required for the collection and analysis of data related to departmental business needs, including the development of data collection systems.
- Maintains specific departmental data collection systems (e.g., databases and spreadsheets) by troubleshooting problems, providing user support and education and promoting integration with other systems.
- Develops and runs basic queries and other data collection spreadsheets to support assigned business areas and organizes them in a format for ease of review and use.
- Bachelor's Level Degree Required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- One to two years of project management experience & data analysis experience preferred.
- Healthcare and/or contact center experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.