Specialist-Finance - Budgeting Planning 003 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Provides budget and financial analysis consulting for assigned function/department.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes overall financial performance, including trends in volume, revenue, expense, labor utilization, general business conditions, revenue cycle and other related areas.
- Consults on development of operating budgets. Provides training to unit/department leaders as needed.
- Identifies, develops and analyzes capital plans with a matrixed customer group.
- Performs collection, analysis and reporting of financial data. Presents data and any recommendations for change to management as requested.
- Assists leaders in benchmarking, team facilitation, workflow observations, time studies, data analysis and flowcharting.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.